In celebration of DnM’s 21st anniversary, we would like to invite all our friends, family, partners and the general public to beat our champion in “DnM Outwalk Challenge” from 30 July to 5 August 2020.
In June, we organised a DnM-only Outwalk Challenge and one person emerged as our champion – our CRM Director, Hasan. He averaged 151, 635 steps each week, usually walking over 21,000 steps in a day!
Can you beat our champion? Hasan’s got lots of drive and stamina (and really cool walking shoes), but we think you can do better! Over 7 days, meet either (or both) of these goals to win fantastic prizes!
30 JULY TO 5 AUGUST 2020
HOW TO JOIN
Download Google Fit or Health
Outwalk integrates with these apps to sync your steps.
- The DnM Outwalk Challenge is open to Singapore residents only.
- Participants below 18 years of age must obtain parental consent before participating in this challenge.
- You must be registered with OUI to participate in the DnM Outwalk Challenge.
- The challenge will start on 30 July and end on 5 August 2020.
- Registration starts on 24 July 2020 and ends on 28 July 2020.
|1||Clock more than 21,000 steps on any day|
S$50 GrabFood voucher
Eligible for first 21 winners who complete this challenge. Each winner is entitled to 1 voucher only.
|2||Beat the DnM champion’s record of 151,635 steps in 7 days|
Sudio TOLV Wireless Earphones (worth S$149.00)
Eligible for the Top 3 participants with the highest number of steps.
- DnM will monitor the result of this challenge via the Outwalk app. For your own record, you may take a screenshot of your achievement and send it to the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winners will be announced on 8 August 2020 on our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages.
- The prizes for this challenge are not exchangeable for cash or other alternatives and are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize.
- In view of current Covid-19 situation, participants are encouraged to exercise at home. If you have to leave your home to walk, run or exercise, please be socially responsible and considerate to others.
- Participants with medical conditions or specific healthcare needs should consult with their doctor before engaging in any physical activities in this challenge.
- Participants should not participate in this challenge (including its activities or events) if they are not feeling well.
- DnM will not be responsible, under any theory of liability or indemnity, for any injuries sustained/casualty (to the extent permitted by law) that arise directly or indirectly from the participation in this challenge and/or its associated activities or events held by DnM.
- Participants shall indemnify and hold DnM and their employees harmless from and against all claims of any nature made by any person arising out of or in connection with this challenge and these T&Cs.
- In case of any dispute, DnM’s decision will be final and binding.
- DnM reserves the right to audit, alter or terminate the program without any prior notice. Any eligible reward(s) attained before the alteration or termination of the program will be honoured.
- DnM reserves the right to withhold this program if any of the terms and conditions of this program are breached